add it up.
miscellany. unread books. clothing still with tags. new shoes. uncarried bags. unwrapped potions.
since jan 01 2011, I have happily departed with:
- 81 pieces of assorted miscellany… (toys, decor, what have you)
- 106 items of clothing… (dresses, skirts, tops)
- 129 CDs… (now existing digitally)
- 72 DVDs/Games… (rarely watched or played)
- 94 pairs of shoes/purses (astounded at this figure)
- 88 various makeup/skincare/fragrance (what was I stocking up for?)
i sit dreamily, imagining a hoard of items gone (and even more waiting to be purged) and I wonder…
i (you/me/we) have so actual need in this world.
and, as in limbo, “how low can I go?”
i laugh, happy.